We're Hiring: Account Executive
As part of a small, tight-knit, absurdly talented team of creative and account professionals this Account Executive will need to wear many hats and become an integral part of everything we do.
A quick look at the job description:
- Be responsible for your own set of existing id29 clients and support an Account Director with their clients.
- Be more than just a conduit between clients and id29. Add value. Responsibly and intelligently lead your clients. Maintain and strengthen id29’s relationship with clients.
- Create, or help create marketing strategies and plans for your clients.
- Write project briefs for our team and keep us informed. Make sure we understand everything we need to know in order to deliver the best work possible.
- Efficiently and effectively manage id29 resources and projects big and small, tactical and strategic; successfully delivering work on time and on budget.
- Skillfully present our work to your clients.
- Embrace tactical, administrative work when you need to (btw: we all need to).
- Have a great understanding of what it takes to design and develop a website. Apply that knowledge on a daily basis.
- Display and apply a solid understanding of traditional and digital media, SEO and analytics.
- Expand your job description when you can. Quickly learn what you don’t know and help us all be smarter and more effective.
- Demonstrate that you know what we do here and the value that id29 provides. Be able to effectively turn that knowledge into new business with existing and prospective customers.
- Use your superb speaking and writing skills on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and assist with id29’s business development efforts.
- Coordinate id29’s content generation and social media efforts.
- Work hard, work smart and have fun doing it.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications
- 2 or more years of ad/marketing agency experience
- Traditional and digital media planning/buying experience a plus
Note: This is not a sales position